How do I get museum passes online?
Discover & Go provides instant online access to free and low-cost tickets to museums, science centers, zoos, theatres and other fun local cultural venues.
HOW DO I GET A PASS?
- Log in to your library account. Each library will have their Discover & Go program on their website.
- Browse for passes by date or by venue.
- Make a reservation.
- Shortly before your visit, print out your pass. (Important info on printing and canceling: https://dganswers.discoverandgo.org/questions/29361.)
- Age restrictions may apply; check with your library.
- You can have up to 2 active reservations at a time.
- You can make reservations up to 3 months in advance.
- Reservations can be canceled only if the pass has not been printed.
- Some venues have placed a 1-pass-per-year restriction and you will only be able to reserve those passes once per calendar year.
You will find details about each pass within the venue information.
- The pass is for use only by the person named and only on the date specified. No photocopies are allowed. Valid ID is required.